Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.928 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,251 (R$ 7,910) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)