Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,583 (R$ 3,223) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)