Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,418 (1,884,727 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)