Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,929 (1,145,121 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)