Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,971 (1,675,048 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)