Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01142 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,094 (1,935,180 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (43 minutes ago)