Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.352 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,597 ($2,770) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)