Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,956 ($2,303) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)