Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.920 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,393 ($1,502) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)