Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,941 (€2,402) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)