Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04238 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,186 (429,103 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)