Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03329 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,272 (969,316 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)