Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03826 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,739 (986,492 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)