Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04030 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,801 (441,725 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)