Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04273 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,991 (538,078 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)