Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,222 (€1,239) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)