Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.469 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,408 (€3,268) in Ljubljana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prague costs 19 Kč (about 2 hours ago)