Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,488 (20,320 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)