Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,737 (43,778 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)