Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,747 (47,512 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)