Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,852 (25,908 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)