Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.144 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,749 (£2,671) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)