Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,260 (€1,110) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (27 minutes ago)