Cost of living comparison between Linyi, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,106 (元7,066) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)