Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,612 (元9,028) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)