Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,469 (元24,666) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)