Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,171 (€2,701) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)