Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,356 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.034 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,518 (S/. 9,598) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)