Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,115 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.964 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,773 (S/. 9,561) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)