Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,939 (S/. 9,654) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)