Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,314 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.953 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,980 (S/. 8,181) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)