Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00882 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,648 (1,547,009 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)