Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00957 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,058 (1,051,179 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)