Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00959 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,709 (1,012,552 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)