Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,200 (元15,889) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (34 minutes ago)