Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 34% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,434 (3,652,990 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)