Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,725 (3,058,724 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)