Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 32% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,624 (1,817,615 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)