Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12047 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,347 (Php210,408) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)