Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13715 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,778 (Php122,336) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)