Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14102 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,045 (Php99,598) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)