Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13871 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,039 (Php101,211) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)