Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27688 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,936 (25,051 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)