Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 DKK / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 767 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)