Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,646 ($3,109) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)