Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,705 ($1,431) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)