Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.661 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,854 ($3,281) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (30 minutes ago)