Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.998 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,863 ($2,978) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)