Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,657 (€2,106) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)