Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,437 (€1,403) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)