Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.785 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,019 (7,854 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)