Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11965 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,779 (Php198,740) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)