Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14039 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,225 (Php72,833) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (37 minutes ago)