Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14034 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,228 (Php72,878) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)