Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,116 (Php75,563) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)