Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12664 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,188 (Php183,100) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)