Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.815 DKK / CHF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 38% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,867 (CHF 3,795) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)