Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.897 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,609 ($1,103) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)