Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.032 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,082 ($2,998) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)