Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.973 DKK / PAB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,334 (2,486 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)