Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.831 DKK / PAB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,582 (1,695 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)