Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,754 (€2,517) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)