Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,374 (€1,798) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (32 minutes ago)