Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,604 (€2,758) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)