Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14173 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,892 (RD$ 48,625) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)