Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,769 (€2,385) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (42 minutes ago)