Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,062 (元10,991) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)