Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,849 (元17,546) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)