Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,386 (元7,333) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)