Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,563 (元11,299) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)