Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,891 (21,100元) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)