Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19732 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,585 (53,643 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)