Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18986 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,452 (97,185 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)