Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06007 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,973 (₨149,373) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)