Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06365 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,077 (₨126,894) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)