Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,536 ($2,929) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)