Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02215 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,300 (329,530 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)