Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01733 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,250 (591,561 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)