Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,157 (4,738 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)