Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01086 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,281 (CH$1,315,275) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)