Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,153 (CH$1,336,616) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (29 minutes ago)