Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00988 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,693 (CH$1,082,482) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (30 minutes ago)