Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00975 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,118 (CH$2,269,598) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)