Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43707 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,019 (ARS $13,771) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)