Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36890 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,744 (Mex$ 31,836) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (21 minutes ago)