Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32645 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,359 (Mex$ 34,796) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)