Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 783 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,316 ($b19,186) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)