Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 746 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,954 ($b17,899) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)