Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,998 ($b10,911) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)