Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.980 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,634 ($b17,995) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhopal costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)