Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,679 ($b15,959) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (32 minutes ago)