Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,614 ($2,626) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)