Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,407 ($1,817) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)