Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.311 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,252 ($2,734) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)