Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26847 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,693 (L 58,454) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)