Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25618 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,438 (L 56,361) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)