Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25922 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,528 (L 48,329) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)