Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26844 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,834 (L 62,711) in La Ceiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)