Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,598 (€2,906) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)