Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,124 (€1,496) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)