Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,480 (¥506,100) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)