Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05640 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,008 (¥549,776) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)