Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,536 (¥464,081) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)