Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05698 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,703 (¥468,638) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)