Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,546 (¥561,999) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)