Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.748 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,067 (Dinar 750) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)