Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.768 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,592 (Dinar 729) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)