Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.075 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,104 (Dinar 1,300) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)