Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 940 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.980 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,061 (Dinar 873) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)