Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 911 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.956 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,950 (Dinar 869) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)