Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.573 DKK / KWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,269 (Dinar 721) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)