Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08786 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,708 (Taka 156,014) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)