Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07306 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,548 (Taka 322,307) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)