Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10938 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,575 (руб 41,826) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)