Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09900 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,591 (руб 106,979) in Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)