Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,506 (元10,528) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)