Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.976 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,537 (16,940元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)