Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,107 (元12,575) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (44 minutes ago)