Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,639 (元13,217) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)