Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,687 (元9,030) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)