Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,085 (GH₵14,992) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)