Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,526 (GH₵19,381) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)