Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,477 (GH₵10,063) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)