Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,426 (GH₵16,513) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)