Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,704 (GH₵16,486) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)