Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.339 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,992 (GH₵18,659) in Kumasi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)